Tuesday 26 June 2007

My First Blog


Hi Everyone,


I'm kind of nervous about my first blog! Don't know if that's silly or not!


I think the main reason I have decided to start blogging is because of all the amazing and inspiring blogs i see on a daily basis here. I can't wait to make new friends and contacts through my blogging.


Tonight I am going to the Motherwell Civic Centre to watch Dalziel High School's annual Choral Shield. When I was at Dalziel I was in three of them and I was captain in one of them so i know what they are all going through. My prayers are with them all as they go on stage and hope they all enjoy the expierience.


I booked tickets to go and see Rob Bell on Saturday evening. My good friends Jon and Lorna reccommended that both Fiona and myself join them at the event and after researching some of his work, i cannot wait to go now.

I was fortunate enough to spend some time with my dad, my brother Graeme, his girlfriends Lynn and my wonderful fiance Fiona in Loch Lomond last weekend. We had a great time and stopped off at this beautiful Ardlui Hotel for dinner. These are the memories that you never forget.


I'll be blogging later, hopefully with some pictures from tonights show.


God Bless,


Gordon


No comments: