Thursday 28 June 2007

Robin Galloway?


Cement anyone?

I thought I had a phone call from Robin Galloway (Real Radio) this morning! To give you a bit of background knowledge, I work as a Business Analyst for an IT company in East Kilbride. Robin Galloway is a radio present who also does wind up calls.

This morning I receive a phone call the goes something like this:

G - Good Morning, SAIC, Gordon speaking

Caller - Hey, hello I was wondering if my delivery has been sent yet?

G - Eh, delivery. Hmm hold on I’ll ask one of the guys. Two seconds.

I go to my colleagues, "Hey guys, I’ve got a lad on the phone wanting to know if his delivery has been sent yet??!?" My colleagues reply "what kind of delivery?" So I went back to the phone:

G - Hi, what were kind of delivery is it?

C - 20 tons of cement!

G - What?

C - 20 tons of cement!

G - You serious?! You do realise we are an IT consultancy.

C - Ohh, eh sorry mate. Wrong number.

If you hear a rather confused guy on Real Radio tomorrow then you know it's me!!

God Bless,

Gordon

1 comment:

Sam Davies said...

Hey just returning your comment, yeah it has been a busy few days but was so much fun, well maybe not the exam, but yeah.
Yeah i'm going back to college for two years, then i'll be a qaulified cornet teacher, woot!
I did try to get into uni, but they never gave me a place.
xox