Thursday 28 June 2007

Paris Hilton MK2

Hey Everyone,

Now guy's, don't get to excited!! Remember this is the new Paris Hilton!!

As a Christian, I obvious won't judge Ms. Hilton but i think in the public eye she has a lot to prove. Paris has been "forced" to serve her sentence in Prison. Thank goodness that finally a judge has seen sense to look past the celebrity status and finical power and sentence someone in her position in prison.

Paris now states that she "is going to follow all the laws" and is going to drop all the bad people from her life. She also spent a lot of time reading the bible.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone could do these things? If we all read our bibles and lived life by all the laws. I pray that God will help Paris keep to these promises that she has made to herself, and I hope, to God also.

I need to run as I have band practice tonight!!

God Bless,

Gordon

No comments: